Import of Vehicles / Gift Scheme
- Pakistani nationals residing abroad including dual nationals can import old and used vehicles into Pakistan under the following 03 schemes:
- Personal Baggage
- Gift Scheme
- Transfer of Residence
- Cars not older than 03 years and other vehicles not older than 05 years can be imported under these schemes.
- Motorcycles and Scooters can only be imported under Transfer of Residence Scheme.
- Students receiving remittance from Pakistan, non-earning members of the Pakistani nationals living abroad and those who have imported, gifted or received a vehicle in past two years are not eligible.
- Duty free import of a car of engine of capacity up to 1350 cc in new condition to disabled person subject to recommendations of the Federal Board for Disabled Persons is allowed.
For further details regarding duties and taxes please visit Federal Board of Revenue’s web site. Federal Board of Revenue