Transfer of Residency (TR) Baggage Scheme

Pakistani nationals residing abroad can ship their household items (remained in their use) to Pakistan while they are returning  on final exit. Customs authorities in Pakistan have some exemptions for the shipments arriving at port under TR scheme. Further details can be obtained from website

Transfer of Residence Form

Requirements for shifting of household items (which were in use of overseas Pakistani)


  • Proof of “Final Exit” from Saudi Arabia ( System print of Jawazat / Abshar account)
  • Copy of passport (first page)
  • Copy of Pakistani ID card and Saudi Iqama

Download Residence Form